- Clarkson Future Ready
Includes questions & answers about impacts for students, faculty, and staff and details on all aspects, policies, and procedures on campus.
- Shortening the Distance Between Us: COVID-19 Archival Project
A partnership between Clarkson University Libraries & Archives and the Department of Humanities & Social Sciences.
Return-to-Campus and COVID Case Reporting
Includes reporting dashboards for Clarkson, SUNY Potsdam, SUNY Canton, and St. Lawrence University.
St. Lawrence County & New York
COVID-19 Path Forward
- A plan for saving lives and our economy based on evidence and research from leading experts and produced by the Harvard University School of Public Health and Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) main page
info available in a variety of languages
- CDC News Room
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Clinical Trials
- National Institute of Allergy & Infections Diseases
- National Library of Medicine
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
links to a variety of agencies