- Reserve materials are listed on the library course reserves page and searchable by course name or instructor name.
- Short term loans of textbooks and other materials can be checked out from the Circulation Desk with a Clarkson University ID
- Loan periods and use restrictions are determined by the instructor placing the item on reserve
- Reserve items are in high-demand. Please return items promptly.
- Reserves may be billed for replacement fees to ensure access to these high-demand items
Course instructors may make available supplemental materials for the classes that they teach each semester.
This material includes:
- printed materials
- and other physical items.
Course Reserve material may be checked out at the Circulation Desk in the Main Library. For materials available in electronic format instructors should use the Moodle course software provided by the University. Please fill out Course Reserves Submission Form below and return to the library.
Are there items I can’t place on Course Reserves?
Yes. Items that are put on Course Reserves must be owned by either the Clarkson University Libraries or the instructor.
- No items obtained through Interlibrary Loan can be placed on Course Reserves
- Articles purchased and downloaded that are licensed to be used “only for personal research” may not be used unless permission is obtained in writing from the publisher or the license permits posting on electronic Course Reserves.