Steps to Searching the Literature in Health Sciences
A comprehensive step-by-step guide from U. Toronto Health Sciences Library that helps you how to properly and effectively conduct comprehensive searches of the literature.
A free online citation-based literature mapping tool. Use this site to find articles similar to ones you have already found. Connects to a Zotero account for ease in citing. A short video tutorial can help you understand how to set up and use it.
- Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care
- Searching Skills Toolkit: Finding the Evidence
- Designing & Managing Your Research Project: Core Skills for Social & Health Research
- Systematic Reviews to Answer Health Care Questions
- Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context
- Doing a Systematic Review: a Student’s Guide
- Understanding Clinical Papers
- How to Read a Paper: the Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine & Healthcare