Am I Eligible? Where Can I Get My Vaccine?
As of April 29, 2021, anyone over the age of 16 who resides, works or studies in New York State is eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
SUNY Potsdam is a state-run vaccination location offering the Pfizer vaccine.
*UPDATE: Through May 7th you can either make an appointment or walk-in to get a first does of Pfizer. You must return there 3 weeks later for the 2nd dose.
Starting May 8th this site will only be offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on a walk-in basis and finishing 2nd dose Pfizer appointments.
The SUNY Potsdam Mass Vaccination Site is located at Maxcy Hall, 005 Tupper Lake Drive, Potsdam.
Vaccine Options & Information
- Different COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions from the American Medical Association
Is the Vaccine Safe?
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Side Effects
- What to Expect after the Vaccine
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring
- The Vaccines Safety Technical Sub-Group
- Clinical Trials.gov
- Latest Research – Vaccine Safety Publications
- Efficacy and safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine.
- Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Article: Antibody Response to the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Subjects with…
- Article: Efficacy of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222) vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern…
- Article: Uncertainties over EU COVID-19 vaccine sharing scheme.
- COVID-19 Vaccines — see more articles