The Main Campus Library has a public-access, multi-function machine that can be used for printing (black & white only), copying, and scanning. This machine is located in the Main Campus Library’s Business Center.
The Health Sciences Library has a public-access, multi-function machine for printing (color and B&W), copying, and scanning that is located in the Library Commons on the first floor of Clarkson Hall.
- printing from public access computers
- wireless printing from laptop computers – for instructions: Click Here!
- copying – collating, stapling, three-hole punch available
- e-mail/scanning to PDF (using a Clarkson e-mail address only)
- single or double-sided documents
- Scanning : No fee.
- Copying: 15 cents per single page (30 cents for double-sided copies)
Payment must be made at the machine, which accepts coins and bills (no debit or Knight cards)
All students and faculty receive a printing quota on public access network printers.
At the start of the Fall & Spring semesters each Printer Account is credited with $24. (This equates to 300 pages of black and white printing at .08/page.)
Printer Accounts are credited $8.00 for Summer Sessions I & II combined.
- Black & white printing is $0.08/page
- Color printing is $0.45/page
Color printer locations on main campus:
- ERC/TAC – 2nd floor
- CEC Lab (Center for Excellence of Communication) – 1st floor New Snell
- Plots – $0.75/square foot; 42″ is the max width
Additional funds can be added to Printer Accounts by visiting the IT HelpDesk (ERC 2nd floor) or phoning 315-268-4357. Payment can be made in cash, credit card, or charging a student account.
NOTE: Printing fund balances DO NOT carry over from semester to semester.
Check your Printer Account balance at go.clarkson.edu/print