- Profile the company
- Find current news & in-depth articles
- Examine financials, market, competitors, & industry
- Company Research notes [PDF]
- ABI/INFORM Complete - A comprehensive database that includes ABI/INFORM Global (1905-), ABI/INFORM Trade and Industry (1971-), and ABI/INFORM Dateline (1985-). Mostly full text journal articles, dissertations, working papers, market & industry reports, business oriented news, downloadable data. Business, economics, management theory, marketing, accounting, finance topics.
- Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection - This database brings together global scholarly journals with other key resources for access to reliable information in this continuously evolving area of study. Quickly locate precise results from sources ranging from current news to professional and academic journal articles covering the trends and history influencing important accounting, tax, banking, and financial issues of the day.
- Asian Business & Reference - Business and financial news from the eastern hemisphere. It covers Asian business and financial information from key international publications. 1971 to current. Full text included.
- Business Economics & Theory - Academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics and related fields. Emphasis is on titles indexed in the American Economic Association's EconLit bibliography.
- Business Insights Essentials - Company and industry intelligence: detailed company and industry profiles including SWOT reports, market share reports, and financial reports; company histories; deep research reflected in scholarly journals, business news and more.
- Business Market Research Collection - Market and industry data - reports; top-line international market research overviews focusing on 40+ industries in more than 40 countries worldwide, including regional summaries. It provides market size, share, forecasts and segments. Full Text Included
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs (CBCA) - Canada's reference and current events - scholarly journal articles, trade publications, dissertations, books, newspapers and magazines; 600 full text titles.
- Career & Technical Education - The definitive source for vocational information and career search resources. Consists of multiple databases and includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text for quick access to research on virtually any technical topic. Full Text Included.
- EDGAR (SEC) - Public Company Information from the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- European Business - Business, Finance, Economics - journal articles and magazines - the latest European business and financial information. Includes quality resources such as The Economist, Fortune and European Business Journal. 1971 to current. Full Text Included
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- Gun Registration and Legislation in America -
- Hoover's Company Profile - Company research, key executives, financial data, competitors, history, etc. - company data This database contains proprietary information about more than 40,000 public and non-public companies and 225,000 key executives. Hoover's, widely recognized as a leader in company data, delivers in depth industry analyses, information on a company's location, summary financials, top competitors, top officers and more.
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Leisure Collection - Scholarly journals, magazines, and trade publications that cover topics including the cultural and economic aspects of travel and tourism. Current and relevant content that provides well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- Insurance & Liability Collection - Academic journals and trade publications covering the insurance industry and topics such as labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues, and more.
- Mergent - Business and financial information for over 23,000 U.S. and international companies. 30 years of historical stock prices are available. SEC filings (real-time and archived to 1993) are included for the 10,000+ NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ exchange companies. Financials for 15 years are "as reported" and can be downloaded to spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel. Select private company reports are also available. 1993+
- Opposing Viewpoints - Provides full text access to differing points of view on current social issues. Brings together viewpoint articles, contextual topic overviews, government and organizational statistics, biographies of social activists, court cases, profiles of government agencies and special interest groups, newspaper and magazine articles, as well as links to more than 1,800 reviewed and subject-indexed web sites. 1980 - present.
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ProQuest Research Library - A subset of ProQuest Complete. A diversified mix of scholarly journals, professional and trade publications, and magazines covering over 150 subjects and topics. in all instances. Full text included.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Small Business Collection - Academic journals and magazines perfect for both business school students and entrepreneurs. Content includes insights, tips, strategies and success stories.
- Statista - This database, Statista, provides over 1.5 million statistics in 500+ subject areas. These statistics cover worldwide markets and industries as well as societal topics. Data is presented in easy to use and understand charts, tables, graphs and other infographics. This information can then be downloaded in PNG, PDF, Excel and PowerPoint formats.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (ProQuest) - The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political and economic conditions of the United States.
- Vocations & Careers Collection - Journals and magazines that aid users in researching a vocation, finding an appropriate institution of learning, job searching, and maintaining a career. Current and applicable content from general career guides to highly specialized industry journals.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.