Skip to content
- Agriculture Collection - Broad coverage of agriculture and its related fields; current and authoritative content that spans the industry -- from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials Engineering) - Globally recognized voluntary consensus standards for a wide range of materials products, systems and services. IN-LIBRARY ACCESS ONLY at computer station near the Reference Desk. Please ask for assistance. 2011 edition.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library - This open access database provides the digitized archives of biodiversity literature held in a consortium of natural history and botanical libraries. Book and journal content. Coverage is prior to 1923.
- Biology Journals - Covers a wide range of biology topics including some of the most popular information resources for users in academic, government and public research environments. 1998 to current. Full Text Included
- BIOSIS Citation Index - A comprehensive biological sciences database. The online version of Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM. Over 6,000 journals, plus books and conference proceedings on a wide variety of biological and biomedical topics. Citations only; no full text. Areas of coverage include botany, ecology, zoology, microbiology, agriculture, biochemistry, biomedicine, bioengineering, health, sports medicine, experimental clinical medicine, and experimental veterinary medicine. 1926 - present.
- Compendex - Part of Engineering Village. The broadest and most complete engineering literature database available in the world. Provides a holistic and global view of peer reviewed and indexed publications (journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, book chapters, dissertations) with over 17 million records from 73 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. Links to some full text. 1884 - present.
- Diversity Studies Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines that explore cultural differences, contributions, and influences in the global community.
- Engineering Village - Combined platform for searching Compendex and Inspec databases. Citations & abstracts. Links to some full text.
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection - Scholarly journals, magazines, and other reference sources covering environmental issues and policies. The database includes diverse perspectives from the scientific community, governmental policymakers, and corporate interests.
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- GreenFILE - Covers all aspects of human impact on the environment. Scholarly, governmental, and general-interest titles dating back to the 1970s include content on the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done on each level to minimize negative impact. Topics covered include global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. GreenFILE is multidisciplinary and draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Provides indexing and abstracts, as well as open access full text.
- Knovel - Essential industry technical reference handbooks in a variety of engineering disciplines. Full-text content includes materials and substance data, equations and interactive charts and graphs. 40+ titles.
- Nature Journals - A weekly international journal of science publishing the finest peer-review research in all fields of science and technology. Current Access to all Nature titles (with the exception of a 3 year rolling embargo on new titles added)
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes Science Direct journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present.
- Scitation -AIP - Indexes content of publications of the AIP/APS/ASCE/ASME. Topics include Acoustics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Biological physics, Condensed matter physics, Energy, General physics, Geophysics, Materials science, Mathematical physics. Nanotechnology, Nuclear physics, Optics and optical physics, Particle physics, Physical chemistry, Plasma physics, Quantum mechanics, Rheology and fluid dynamics, Society and organization, Statistical physics. American Institute of Physics (AIP). Current, cutting edge research plus a deep archive of seminal physics content that supports the study and advancement of physics and related disciplines including physics, chemistry, geosciences, engineering, and acoustics. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Transportation Research Information Database - Combines the records from TRBâ€™s Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECDâ€™s Joint Transport Research Centreâ€™s International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database. Provides access to more than one million records of transportation research worldwide.
- Web of Science Core Collection - Citations and abstract results to scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities as well as proceedings of international conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions. Ability for cited reference searching and author finder. Links out to full text if available through another database. 1970 - present.