- Agriculture Collection - Broad coverage of agriculture and its related fields; current and authoritative content that spans the industry -- from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials Engineering) - Over 12,000 ASTM standards operate globally. Defined and set by us, they improve the lives of millions every day. Combined with our innovative business services, they enhance performance and help everyone have confidence in the things they buy and use.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library - OPEN ACCESS This database provides the digitized archives of biodiversity literature held in a consortium of natural history and botanical libraries. Book and journal content. Coverage is prior to 1923.
- Biology Journals - Covers a wide range of biology topics including some of the most popular information resources for users in academic, government and public research environments. 1998 to current. Full Text Included
- Compendex - Part of Engineering Village. The broadest and most complete engineering literature database available in the world. Provides a holistic and global view of peer reviewed and indexed publications (journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, book chapters, dissertations) with over 17 million records from 73 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. Links to some full text. 1884 - present.
- Diversity Studies Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines that explore cultural differences, contributions, and influences in the global community.
- Engineering Village - Combined platform for searching Compendex and Inspec databases. Citations & abstracts. Links to some full text.
- Environmental Studies and Policy Collection - Scholarly journals, magazines, and other reference sources covering environmental issues and policies. The database includes diverse perspectives from the scientific community, governmental policymakers, and corporate interests.
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- GreenFILE - Covers all aspects of human impact on the environment. Scholarly, governmental, and general-interest titles dating back to the 1970s include content on the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done on each level to minimize negative impact. Topics covered include global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. GreenFILE is multidisciplinary and draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Provides indexing and abstracts, as well as open access full text.
- Knovel - Essential industry technical reference handbooks in a variety of engineering disciplines. Full-text content includes materials and substance data, equations and interactive charts and graphs. 40+ titles.
- Nature Journals - A weekly international journal of science publishing the finest peer-review research in all fields of science and technology. Current Access to all Nature titles (with the exception of a 3 year rolling embargo on new titles added)
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scitation -AIP - Indexes content of publications of the AIP/APS/ASCE/ASME. Topics include Acoustics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Biological physics, Condensed matter physics, Energy, General physics, Geophysics, Materials science, Mathematical physics. Nanotechnology, Nuclear physics, Optics and optical physics, Particle physics, Physical chemistry, Plasma physics, Quantum mechanics, Rheology and fluid dynamics, Society and organization, Statistical physics. American Institute of Physics (AIP). Current, cutting edge research plus a deep archive of seminal physics content that supports the study and advancement of physics and related disciplines including physics, chemistry, geosciences, engineering, and acoustics. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Transportation Research Information Database - OPEN ACCESS Combines the records from TRBRs Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECDRs Joint Transport Research Centrers International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database. Provides access to more than one million records of transportation research worldwide.