- ASCE Journals (American Society of Civil Engineers) - Peer reviewed articles from journals in the field of civil engineering. Subscription includes only journal articles.
- ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials Engineering) - Over 12,000 ASTM standards operate globally. Defined and set by us, they improve the lives of millions every day. Combined with our innovative business services, they enhance performance and help everyone have confidence in the things they buy and use.
- Civil Engineering Database - Aerospace Engineering; Architectural Engineering; Bridges; Cold Regions; Computer Practices; Construction; Earthquake Engineering; Education; Engineering Mechanics; Environmental Engineering; Forensic Engineering; Geotechnical Engineering; Geomechanics; Highways; Hydrology; Hydraulics; Irrigation and Drainage; Management; Materials Engineering; Structural Engineering; Transportation; Urban Planning; Water Resources; Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Engineering. Clarkson subscription is journal content only. 1958+
- Compendex - Part of Engineering Village. The broadest and most complete engineering literature database available in the world. Provides a holistic and global view of peer reviewed and indexed publications (journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, book chapters, dissertations) with over 17 million records from 73 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. Links to some full text. 1884 - present.
- Engineering Village - Combined platform for searching Compendex and Inspec databases. Citations & abstracts. Links to some full text.
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- Knovel - Essential industry technical reference handbooks in a variety of engineering disciplines. Full-text content includes materials and substance data, equations and interactive charts and graphs. 40+ titles.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scitation -AIP - Indexes content of publications of the AIP/APS/ASCE/ASME. Topics include Acoustics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Biological physics, Condensed matter physics, Energy, General physics, Geophysics, Materials science, Mathematical physics. Nanotechnology, Nuclear physics, Optics and optical physics, Particle physics, Physical chemistry, Plasma physics, Quantum mechanics, Rheology and fluid dynamics, Society and organization, Statistical physics. American Institute of Physics (AIP). Current, cutting edge research plus a deep archive of seminal physics content that supports the study and advancement of physics and related disciplines including physics, chemistry, geosciences, engineering, and acoustics. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Transportation Research Information Database - OPEN ACCESS Combines the records from TRBRs Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECDRs Joint Transport Research Centrers International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database. Provides access to more than one million records of transportation research worldwide.