- AMS Journals - Articles from Mathematics of Computation, Proceedings of the AMS, Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, Transactions of the AMS, and Notices and Bulletins of the AMS. 1996+
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scitation -AIP - Indexes content of publications of the AIP/APS/ASCE/ASME. Topics include Acoustics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Biological physics, Condensed matter physics, Energy, General physics, Geophysics, Materials science, Mathematical physics. Nanotechnology, Nuclear physics, Optics and optical physics, Particle physics, Physical chemistry, Plasma physics, Quantum mechanics, Rheology and fluid dynamics, Society and organization, Statistical physics. American Institute of Physics (AIP). Current, cutting edge research plus a deep archive of seminal physics content that supports the study and advancement of physics and related disciplines including physics, chemistry, geosciences, engineering, and acoustics. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (ProQuest) - The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political and economic conditions of the United States.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.