Skip to content
- AMS Journals - Articles from Mathematics of Computation, Proceedings of the AMS, Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, Transactions of the AMS, and Notices and Bulletins of the AMS. 1996+
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- MathSciNet - Reviews, abstracts, and citation information for much of the peer-reviewed mathematical sciences literature (articles and books). Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to. 1940 to present.
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes Science Direct journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present.
- Scitation -AIP - Indexes content of publications of the AIP/APS/ASCE/ASME. Topics include Acoustics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Biological physics, Condensed matter physics, Energy, General physics, Geophysics, Materials science, Mathematical physics. Nanotechnology, Nuclear physics, Optics and optical physics, Particle physics, Physical chemistry, Plasma physics, Quantum mechanics, Rheology and fluid dynamics, Society and organization, Statistical physics. American Institute of Physics (AIP). Current, cutting edge research plus a deep archive of seminal physics content that supports the study and advancement of physics and related disciplines including physics, chemistry, geosciences, engineering, and acoustics. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- SIAM - Applied mathematics and computational science. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to. No ebooks are included in this subscription.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (ProQuest) - The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political and economic conditions of the United States.
- Web of Science Core Collection - Citations and abstract results to scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities as well as proceedings of international conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions. Ability for cited reference searching and author finder. Links out to full text if available through another database. 1970 - present.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.