- AIO-Anthropological Index Online - OPEN ACCESS This open access database indexes the content of nearly 4,000 periodical titles from the Anthropology library and Research Centre at the British Museum, as well as films from the Royal Anthropological Institute, covering all branches and areas of anthropology. No full text. 1957 - present.
- Artstor - OPEN ACCESS Provides faculty and students with an image resource in a wide array of subjects with the breadth and depth to add context beyond the confines of your discipline. Limited to freely available content.
- Career & Technical Education - The definitive source for vocational information and career search resources. Consists of multiple databases and includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text for quick access to research on virtually any technical topic. Full Text Included.
- Communications & Mass Media - Academic journals and magazines focusing on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered include advertising and public relations, literature and writing, linguistics, and more.
- Criminal Justice - Criminology and criminal justice - journal articles. A comprehensive database supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends. As well as U.S. and international scholarly journals, it includes correctional and law enforcement trade publications, crime reports, crime blogs and other material relevant for researchers or those preparing for careers in criminal justice, law enforcement and related fields. Full text included.
- Criminal Justice Collection - Academic journals and magazines on topics in criminal justice and related fields. Key subjects covered in the database include law, law enforcement, security, and terrorism.
- Expanded Academic ASAP - Scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers across disciplines, including arts & humanities, social sciences, science & technology. Some full text. 1980 - present.
- Fine Arts & Music - Scholarly journals and magazines that support research in areas including drama, music, art history, and filmmaking. The database emphasizes full-text content for publications included in the Wilson Art Index and RILM bibliography.
- Gender Studies Collection - The database offers access to scholarly journals and magazines covering topics including gender studies, family and marital issues, and more. Balanced coverage of this significant aspect of culture and society.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- Gun Registration and Legislation in America -
- HeinOnline - HeinOnline is a premier online database containing more than 158 million pages and 200,000 titles of historical and government documents in a fully searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges an important research gap by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,600 law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of academic journals, HeinOnline contains the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, and entire databases dedicated to treaties, constitutions, case law, world trials, classic treatises, international trade, foreign relations, U.S. Presidents, and much more.
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Leisure Collection - Scholarly journals, magazines, and trade publications that cover topics including the cultural and economic aspects of travel and tourism. Current and relevant content that provides well-rounded coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- JSTOR - Interdisciplinary archive of leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Includes images, letters, and other primary sources; begins with volume 1 of subscribed titles up to 3-5 years ago of publication. Current content not available. Clarkson journal collections include Arts & Sciences I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, Business III, & Life Sciences. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Nature Journals - A weekly international journal of science publishing the finest peer-review research in all fields of science and technology. Current Access to all Nature titles (with the exception of a 3 year rolling embargo on new titles added)
- Omnifile Full Text Select - Covers applied sciences, art, biology and agriculture, education, humanities, law, social sciences, technology, history, ethnic studies, and women's studies. Full text article access. 1994+
- Opposing Viewpoints - Provides full text access to differing points of view on current social issues. Brings together viewpoint articles, contextual topic overviews, government and organizational statistics, biographies of social activists, court cases, profiles of government agencies and special interest groups, newspaper and magazine articles, as well as links to more than 1,800 reviewed and subject-indexed web sites. 1980 - present.
- Pop Culture Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines that both analyze and contribute to popular culture. Useful information for researchers in social science, history, art or liberal arts courses.
- Popular Magazines - Popular magazine content for a general audience. Search over 1,500 titles. Not scholarly articles.
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ProQuest Research Library - A subset of ProQuest Complete. A diversified mix of scholarly journals, professional and trade publications, and magazines covering over 150 subjects and topics. in all instances. Full text included.
- Psychology Collection - Academic journals and magazines that cover the study of emotions, personality, and the human mind. Content of interest to both researchers and general users.
- Psychology Journals - Abstracts and indexing for more than 640 titles, with over 540 titles available in full text. Many titles are indexed in PsycINFO. Coverage ranges from behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, along with personality, psychobiology and psychometrics.
- Religion - A wide range of international periodicals for diverse religious and spiritual studies, covering formal theological studies of major religions, as well as the most recent trends and scholarly thought. Included are titles from religious publishing bodies and nondenominational organizations. The resource reflects a wide spectrum of religious belief systems and supports the global study of religion. 1986 to current. Full Text Included
- Religion & Philosophy Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines of interest to both researchers and general users. Balanced content that covers topics across a wide range of philosophies and religions.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scopus - Scopus uniquely combines a comprehensive, expertly curated abstract and citation database with enriched data and linked scholarly literature across a wide variety of disciplines. Scopus quickly finds relevant and authoritative research, identifies experts and provides access to reliable data, metrics and analytical tools. Be confident in progressing research, teaching or research direction and priorities — all from one database.
- Social Science Database (ProQuest) - Indexing and full text for hundreds of academic journals, providing extensive coverage across a wide range of social science disciplines including anthropology, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work and sociology.
- Social Science Research Network - Social Science Research Network (SSRN) is a world wide collaborative of over 241,000 authors and more than 1.7 million users that is devoted to the rapid worldwide dissemination of social science research. Founded in 1994, it is composed of a number of specialized research networks in each of the social sciences. Each of SSRN's networks encourages the early distribution of research results by reviewing and distributing submitted abstracts and full text papers from scholars around the world. SSRN encourages readers to communicate directly with other subscribers and authors concerning their own and other's research. Through our email abstract eJournals we currently reach over 400,000 people in approximately 140 different countries.
- Sociology - International literature of sociology and social work, including culture and social structure, history and theory of sociology, social psychology, substance abuse and addiction and more. This collection provides full-text coverage of many core titles included in Sociological Abstracts and Social Services Abstracts.
- Springer Journals - Subjects covered include Architecture and Design, Behavioral Science, Biomedical & Life Sciences, Business & Economics, Chemistry & Materials Science, Computer Science, Earth & Environmental Science, Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences & Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Medicine, Physics & Astronomy, Professional Computing & Web Design. Journal content only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to. Volume 1 to present for subscribed titles.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.