- Artstor - OPEN ACCESS Provides faculty and students with an image resource in a wide array of subjects with the breadth and depth to add context beyond the confines of your discipline. Limited to freely available content.
- Career & Technical Education - The definitive source for vocational information and career search resources. Consists of multiple databases and includes nearly 600 titles, with more than 500 available in full text for quick access to research on virtually any technical topic. Full Text Included.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - Full-text, open-access, peer-reviewed scientific and scholarly journals, covering all subjects and many languages. Covers all scientific and scholarly subjects. From academic, government, commercial, non-profit, and private sources.
- Expanded Academic ASAP - Scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers across disciplines, including arts & humanities, social sciences, science & technology. Some full text. 1980 - present.
- General OneFile - Periodical and news information on a diverse set of topics, including humanities, education, business, science, current events, art, politics, economics, social science, law, health care, computers, technology, environmental issues and general interest topics. Includes list of journals accessed.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- JSTOR - Interdisciplinary archive of leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Includes images, letters, and other primary sources; begins with volume 1 of subscribed titles up to 3-5 years ago of publication. Current content not available. Clarkson journal collections include Arts & Sciences I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, Business III, & Life Sciences. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.
- Omnifile Full Text Select - Covers applied sciences, art, biology and agriculture, education, humanities, law, social sciences, technology, history, ethnic studies, and women's studies. Full text article access. 1994+
- Opposing Viewpoints - Provides full text access to differing points of view on current social issues. Brings together viewpoint articles, contextual topic overviews, government and organizational statistics, biographies of social activists, court cases, profiles of government agencies and special interest groups, newspaper and magazine articles, as well as links to more than 1,800 reviewed and subject-indexed web sites. 1980 - present.
- OverDrive eBook Collection - Current bestseller and popular fiction, non-fiction and current event titles, biographies, and language learning. Download ebook and MP3 audiobook titles for offline access. Read or listen on your computer, phone, iPad, or tablet.
- Pop Culture Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines that both analyze and contribute to popular culture. Useful information for researchers in social science, history, art or liberal arts courses.
- Popular Magazines - Popular magazine content for a general audience. Search over 1,500 titles. Not scholarly articles.
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ProQuest Research Library - A subset of ProQuest Complete. A diversified mix of scholarly journals, professional and trade publications, and magazines covering over 150 subjects and topics. in all instances. Full text included.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scopus - Scopus uniquely combines a comprehensive, expertly curated abstract and citation database with enriched data and linked scholarly literature across a wide variety of disciplines. Scopus quickly finds relevant and authoritative research, identifies experts and provides access to reliable data, metrics and analytical tools. Be confident in progressing research, teaching or research direction and priorities — all from one database.
- Springer Journals - Subjects covered include Architecture and Design, Behavioral Science, Biomedical & Life Sciences, Business & Economics, Chemistry & Materials Science, Computer Science, Earth & Environmental Science, Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences & Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Medicine, Physics & Astronomy, Professional Computing & Web Design. Journal content only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to. Volume 1 to present for subscribed titles.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (ProQuest) - The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political and economic conditions of the United States.
- Vocations & Careers Collection - Journals and magazines that aid users in researching a vocation, finding an appropriate institution of learning, job searching, and maintaining a career. Current and applicable content from general career guides to highly specialized industry journals.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.