- Access Medicine - Leading medical texts covering a complete spectrum of medical care including internal medicine and medical diagnosis and treatment topics. 250+ procedural & examination videos, patient safety modules, audiofiles, and animations. Quick medical reference tools including diagnostic tests, a comprehensive drug database, self -assessment tools, and patient education on over 7000 topics.
- Access Physiotherapy - 20+ leading physical therapy textbooks. 500+ narrated teaching videos on exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions. Reference resources such as an interactive cadaver dissection tool, interactive self-assessment questionnaires, quick-answer common-condition outlines, and a comprehensive PT lecture series.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) - A general collection of specific titles purchased through the EBSCOhost platform.
- eBooks on ScienceDirect - A wide-range of eBook titles available on ScienceDirect.
- Encyclopedia Brittanica - The Encyclopædia Britannica is a general knowledge English-language encyclopaedia which is now published exclusively as an online encyclopaedia
- Institute of Physics eBook Collection - Our ebook collections offer high-quality research across the physical sciences. They have been created to meet the needs of students, early-career researchers and established leaders in the respective fields.
- Kirk-Othemer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology - Engineering Handbook
- Knovel - Essential industry technical reference handbooks in a variety of engineering disciplines. Full-text content includes materials and substance data, equations and interactive charts and graphs. 40+ titles.
- New York Public Library: SimplyE - SimplyE is The New York Public Library's free e-reader app that makes it easier than ever to borrow e-books.
- OverDrive eBook Collection - Current bestseller and popular fiction, non-fiction and current event titles, biographies, and language learning. Download ebook and MP3 audiobook titles for offline access. Read or listen on your computer, phone, iPad, or tablet.
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Ebooks in a broad range of subject areas.
- ScienceDirect eBooks - Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Skillsoft Books - Leading computing, technical and business titles (including software manuals), as well as desktop videos on a variety of IT topics. This database requires setting up an account within the interface. You must use your Clarkson email address to register but use a self-created username and password.