- Biodiversity Heritage Library - OPEN ACCESS This database provides the digitized archives of biodiversity literature held in a consortium of natural history and botanical libraries. Book and journal content. Coverage is prior to 1923.
- Biology Journals - Covers a wide range of biology topics including some of the most popular information resources for users in academic, government and public research environments. 1998 to current. Full Text Included
- Diversity Studies Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines that explore cultural differences, contributions, and influences in the global community.
- General Science Collection - Scholarly journals and magazines covering the latest scientific developments. Key subjects covered by the database include biological sciences, computing, engineering, and technology.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- GreenFILE - Covers all aspects of human impact on the environment. Scholarly, governmental, and general-interest titles dating back to the 1970s include content on the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done on each level to minimize negative impact. Topics covered include global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. GreenFILE is multidisciplinary and draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Provides indexing and abstracts, as well as open access full text.
- Nature Journals - A weekly international journal of science publishing the finest peer-review research in all fields of science and technology. Current Access to all Nature titles (with the exception of a 3 year rolling embargo on new titles added)
- ProQuest Central - Covers more than 160 subjects areas and features a diversified mix of content including scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos. Full-text and citation results.
- ProQuest Research Library - A subset of ProQuest Complete. A diversified mix of scholarly journals, professional and trade publications, and magazines covering over 150 subjects and topics. in all instances. Full text included.
- ScienceDirect - Full text articles and eBooks in physical, life, cognitive, and social sciences as well as engineering. Includes ScienceDirect journal archives 1823-1994 and Science Direct Freedom Collection, 1995 - present. Includes thousands of e-books with broad and favorable rights for scientific, scholarly and educational uses. Subjects include life, health and physical sciences, social sciences, and the humanities.
- Scopus - Scopus uniquely combines a comprehensive, expertly curated abstract and citation database with enriched data and linked scholarly literature across a wide variety of disciplines. Scopus quickly finds relevant and authoritative research, identifies experts and provides access to reliable data, metrics and analytical tools. Be confident in progressing research, teaching or research direction and priorities — all from one database.
- Springer Journals - Subjects covered include Architecture and Design, Behavioral Science, Biomedical & Life Sciences, Business & Economics, Chemistry & Materials Science, Computer Science, Earth & Environmental Science, Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences & Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Medicine, Physics & Astronomy, Professional Computing & Web Design. Journal content only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to. Volume 1 to present for subscribed titles.
- Wiley Journals - Covers business; chemistry; computer science; earth and environmental science; education; engineering; law; life sciences; mathematics and statistics; medicine and healthcare; physics and astronomy; polymers and materials science; psychology; and social sciences. Clarkson subscription is to journals only. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to, volume 1 to present.