- Art Full Text (H.W. Wilson) - Art Full Text™ is a comprehensive resource for art information featuring full-text articles from more than 300 periodicals dating back to 1995, high-quality indexing and abstracting of over 600 periodicals dating as far back as 1984, 280 peer-reviewed journals.
- Artstor - OPEN ACCESS Provides faculty and students with an image resource in a wide array of subjects with the breadth and depth to add context beyond the confines of your discipline. Limited to freely available content.
- Clarkson University's Fine Art Collection - The guiding principles of the University Art Collection are to advance and encourage creative thinking, advance scholarship, generate communication and academic discourse, promote diversity and inclusion, and provide an example of the vital role art plays in culture, society, and education. These important works are displayed in shared spaces across campus exposing the Clarkson Community to works from around the world. For additional art-related information please visit the Clarkson University Libraries <a href="https://sites.clarkson.edu/library/clarkson-university-art-resources/" Fine Art Resources Guide.
- General OneFile - Periodical and news information on a diverse set of topics, including humanities, education, business, science, current events, art, politics, economics, social science, law, health care, computers, technology, environmental issues and general interest topics. Includes list of journals accessed.
- Google Scholar - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Connect Google Scholar and Clarkson University
- JSTOR - Interdisciplinary archive of leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. Includes images, letters, and other primary sources; begins with volume 1 of subscribed titles up to 3-5 years ago of publication. Current content not available. Clarkson journal collections include Arts & Sciences I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, Business III, & Life Sciences. Full text access may not be available for all articles found; limited to titles that Clarkson subscribes to.