All steps in this tutorial are assuming you are logged into your website and located on the dashboard or the main page.
- Navigate to the front page, and on the admin bar, click on the customize link with the paintbrush
- On the panel, select ‘Widgets’.
- Select ‘Front Page Widget Area’
- Peruse the different widgets that are already listed there to see if you want to change any of the current settings.
- NOTE: For the front page, it is recommended you stick to the BC: labeled widgets for best effects. For an example, visit the Services page.
- Fill in any settings the widget you’ve picked asks for, and make sure to publish it!