Loaner Request

Clarkson OIT offers a variety of different devices for rental and additionally has a limited supply of Laptops available for short-term, emergency loans.

• NOTE: Maximum loan duration is 60 days from the date of loan or end of current term whichever is sooner. Due to high demand, laptop loan renewals or extensions will not be granted. Devices not returned after the 60-day/end-of-term deadline will be subject to an automatic charge of $100/term rental fee applied directly to your student account or department budget.
  • We do not loan out computer peripherals such as external monitors, keyboards, mice, cables, or adapters of any sort.

Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis with the highest priority given to faculty teaching online.

Terms, available models, and specs can be seen here (link).

By Submitting this form - I hereby acknowledge upon approval of my request that I will receive the equipment on temporary loan in good working order. I understand that I am responsible for damages or equipment malfunctions due to accident, neglect, abuse, or loss of the item(s) and will report any issues to Clarkson OIT Help Desk immediately. I agree that if the loaned device isn't returned after the initial 60-day/end of the term date, I will be charged a $100/device/term fee. Repair, replacement, and rental fees will be automatically charged to my student/faculty/staff account/budget supplied above.

The cost replace damaged/lost/stolen items is are listed here (link).

I agree to return the equipment to the Help Desk in a timely manner and when applicable, return shipping fees will be my responsibility. By entering my e-mail address below, I am accepting the terms of this agreement and acknowledging that I will, or have been given authority on behalf of my department supervisor to, accept financial responsibility for the damage, loss, or theft of this item as described above.

↶ Go back to Helpdesk Kiosk