All steps in this tutorial are assuming you are logged into your website and located on the dashboard or the main page.
- On the dashboard, navigate to your page that you wish to create an RSS Feed on.
- Click on the rounded icon with the plus sign inside, and search for ‘RSS’ in the bar.
- A block will appear asking for a Feed URL: this is the URL to the Blog RSS that you want to follow.
- Paste the URL and click on the Validate button.
- If the RSS URL is valid, it will appear with a green message saying ‘Feed Validated Successfully’.
- If the RSS URL is invalid, it will appear with a red message saying ‘Sorry, either your feed is not a valid one or the URL is incorrect.’
- Save your publish your page, and you will have your RSS feed!