All steps in this tutorial are assuming you are logged into your website and located on the dashboard or the main page.
- On the dashboard, locate ‘Tools’ and hover over it. A menu will appear. At the bottom, a link will say ‘Redirection’. Click on this.
- At the bottom, there is a section that says ‘Add New Redirection’.
- Source URL pertains to the original URL of your previous site.
- Query Parameters pertains to how exactly do you want the parameters to match.
- Target URL is where you want your original URL to direct to (the new site/site page).
- Group pertains to what group your redirect is going to be categorized under. Redirections is default.
- Click on ‘Add Redirect’ once all information is added. Your old URL is now being redirected to the new one!