2021 CAMP CMP Symposium
Clarkson University’s Center for Advanced Materials Processing (CAMP) and the NCCAVS CMP Users Group invites you to attend the 24th International Symposium on Chemical-Mechanical Planarization.
24th International Symposium on Chemical-Mechanical Planarization
Monday, August 16 – Thursday, August 19, 2021
The meeting will be held online
Chemical-mechanical planarization has come to occupy a central role in many industrially important technologies. This year due to the pandemic, the symposium will be held in a virtual Gordon Research Conference format and will focus on several fundamental aspects of chemical-mechanical planarization including:
- Particle and colloidal aspects
- Slurry development and metrology
- Pad/ conditioning behaviors
- CMP of
- STI, SiN/ Poly, etc.
- W, Cu, Co, etc
- Substrate materials (e.g., SiC, Si, GaN, InP, Al2O3, Glass, etc.)
- Alternate thin films (e.g., noble metals, polymers, etc.)
- CMP of III/V metals and new barrier materials
- CMP fundamental science and technology
- Defects and post-CMP cleaning
- Low-k films and integration issues
- Micro LEDs/ MEMS/ SOI polishing
- Other emerging applications of CMP
Invited Speakers from end users, tool, pad and slurry manufacturers, and Universities will present their recent research results. There will be a virtual poster session organized.
Check back regularly for updates, including speaker list, registration, and poster abstract submission details.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please contact Leila Boyea, Clarkson University, CAMP at 315-268-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.